AFTERMARKET DIESEL ENGINES
Now offering REVIVA aftermarket diesel engines
For over 70 years, Reviva has been providing quality remanufactured engines and engine components. Reviva is a family-owned and operated company that has grown from a small single focused organization into the largest independently owned diesel engine remanufacturer in North America. Offering the widest breadth of product found anywhere. From Caterpillar, to Mercedes engines, they do it all.
All engines are remanufactured to the latest specifications to ensure performance.
• Major components are machined using the latest machining methods and processes.
• Wear items are replaced with 100% new parts.
• Other parts are remanufactured and tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
• Fuel systems and Turbochargers are remanufactured and tested prior to installation in the engine.
• All drop-in engines are 100% dyno tested on electronically controlled dynanometers prior to shipment
To learn more about Reviva and what there are all about click below
• Cat, Cummins, Ford, GM, International, Mercedes
• Common Applications: School Bus, Box Trucks, Bucket Trucks, Pick-up Trucks, Step Vans, Yard Tractors,
Tow-Trucks, Crane, Backhoe, Excavator
Heavy Duty Diesel – Class 8
• Cummins ISX- Paccar, Kenworth, Peterbilt, International, Freightliner, Volvo
• Common Applications: Semi Tractor
Reviva refurbishes truck engines to maximize efficiency and reliability. It’s a gritty job, but sometimes gritty can be a beautiful thing.